If you are experiencing difficulty accessing content on this site, please do not hesitate to contact 1-973-399-6808 OR firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to ensure that you have access to the publicly available content on the site.
Irvington Public Schools has begun a project to make this website conformant with the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.) There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we are using a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to contact us so that we may provide the information you require.
- Contact us by phone at 1-973-399-6808
- Contact us via our email@example.com
- Irvington Public Schools has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Irvington Public Schools chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- There is a project underway to make PDFs accessible. If you need help accessing a PDF, please contact us at 1-973-399-6808 and firstname.lastname@example.org.