The pandemic and rising costs have created food insecurity among residents with limited income or no income at all. We are pleased to present this Emergency Thanksgiving Food Distribution Event to help those through these uncertain times.
Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr., Essex County Executive And The Board of County Commissioners
Will Present A
Thanksgiving Food Distribution Event
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2022
AT 9:00 AM
Essex County South Mountain Recreation Complex
560 Northfield Avenue
West Orange, NJ
This event will be held RAIN or SHINE.
- Use the western entrance across from the BP gas station.
- Cars should line up along Cherry Lane before turning right onto Northfield Avenue.
- No Left Turns are allowed into the parking lot from Northfield Avenue.
- Drivers must open their trunk.
- Walk-ups welcome; Buses cannot be served.
- 1,000 turkeys and boxes will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.