Offered and Organized by
MAYOR TONY VAUSS and the IRVINGTON MUNICIPAL COUNCIL LOCATION:
IRVINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
1253 CLINTON AVENUE
IRVINGTON, NEW JERSEY
(Enter through the rear entrance) Room 123
EVERY FRIDAY BETWEEN 9:00AM UNITL 5:00PM
- No appointment is necessary. Testing is conducted on a first come first serve basis.
- Prescription is required.* You must bring a written prescription from your primary care doctor on the date of testing.
- Medicare and Medicaid are accepted. Medicare and Medicaid recipients do not require a prescription. Your results will be reported to the Health Department.
- You must bring the following with you to the testing site on the date of testing:
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID, passport, school ID, employment ID, );
- Any document proving your address as an Irvington Resident (photo ID, utility bill, mail from an official agency, etc.);
- Written prescription; and
If you require handicap accessibility, please contact the Health Department at the number provided. If you do not have a primary doctor and cannot otherwise obtain a prescription, please contact Oluwaseun Titilope Adeoti MS, APN , “Nurse Titi” of the Irvington Department of Health, to schedule a telemedicine consultation at 973-399-6670 or email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the Irvington Health Department at 973-399-6670.