Augusta Preschool Academy Principal: Ms. Rose-Gordon 973-399-6868 Ext 1502
Augusta Preschool Academy Parent Coordinator / School Social Worker: Ms. Jackie Ray-Edwards 973-399-6868 Ext 150
District Family Community Advocate: Ms. Patricia Wilson 973-399-6800 Ext: 1115
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and for the safety and security of the students and staff, parents will not be permitted into the school building for gatherings, assemblies and in-person meetings.
Parents will continue to participate in the following:
- Attend monthly virtual Parent Workshops presented by the School Social Worker that will focus on academics, social development, health & safety, and kindergarten transitions.
- Join and participate in virtual Parent/Teacher Association meetings hosted by Augusta Preschool Academy PTA.
- Complete an annual school survey in the spring, which will inform the school of their feelings regarding the programs, activities, workshops and experiences at Augusta.
- Receive progress reports and on-going communications from teachers regarding their child’s academic progress via telephone, digital conferences, letters, etc.
- Participate virtually in Preschool Intervention and Referral Team (PIRT) meetings regarding the development of their child’s academic/behavioral intervention plan.